Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Annapolis Royal Nova Scotia





Here is another reason to plan a trip to Annapolis Royal - There are sure to be some celebrations on the calendar judging by the work going on downtown sprucing things up. I asked a local merchant for a good place to have a sandwich, and he recommended Leo's. I passed the place twice on my bike before getting better directions. As you can see the sign is very small. The best directions - it is across the street from the bank of Nova Scotia on main street. When you walk in you will find a very old interior with bent rafters above and lots of worn decor. The word would be quaint. I asked the lady inside what she thought was the best sandwich, and she said they were all great. I chose the Mexican wrap - just over $6 - and it was very very good. Of course the lady suggested I try dessert. Also very good. cost $1.35 - talking about a good price. Definitely check this place out for good food and excellent prices. Make sure you enlarge the pictures to see all the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment