Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bought two new sigma lenses for my camera.

I just spent a bit of money on two new sigma lenses because I was getting tired of not being able to capture images to my satisfaction. So I went to the city yesterday and bought a Sigma 10-20 mm wide angle lens and a 120-400 mm Sigma telephoto lens with optical stabilization.

This is a photo using the Sigma 10-20 mm wide angle lens. It was quite bright out so I adjusted the brightness down on my software program.








This picture of a flower was taken in Morden by the beach using the monster telephoto lens. This was fun zooming in to capture the details. Hopefully the learning curve will not be too big to use these well. So far I am happy but then again I am a novice with this camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment