Monday, October 18, 2010

New Motorcycle Front Seat and pillion

If you have ever ridden a BMW adventure motorcycle for any length of time you are no doubt aware that the seats are as hard as rocks. After trying a few less expensive solutions for monkey butt, I finally relented and purchased a Sargent custom seat. The feedback was generally positive from other buyers but you never know right!

Well the day arrived and I have my seat on the bike. Fit and finish is excellent, and I love the black seat on the Grey Pig. Today I went for a three hour drive looking for some nice fall pictures in Nova Scotia, and can safely tell you that the seat is excellent. Riding pleasure has gone up 100% thanks to this one item. I only wish BMW could explain why they won't do anything about their present seat design. Total cost was around $860 shipping and taxes included to Canada from the USA for the Sargent Seat. So if you are planning on an Adventure purchase know that you will need a new seat sooner rather than later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment