Saturday, January 30, 2010

KFC versus the competition

One of these things is not like the other! Recently I grabbed a quick three piece meal at KFC. The picture with the KFC plate should tell you the story. To give you an idea of the sizes; I used standard issue french fries next to the mammoth KFC drumstick on the standard issue KFC paper plate. Compare this picture to the other two pictures.

Today the family enjoyed a 7.25 pound free range chicken for supper. Four of us dined on this chicken and there is enough left over for another sitting with left overs. No I am not a tiny eater - last I checked I was tipping the scales at over 200, and am afraid to go back for anymore checks. Needless to say it is hard to believe the difference. Notice: The last picture shows a real chicken leg on a full size dinner plate. U have to wonder about KFC or more importantly our food chain.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment