Sunday, January 24, 2010

Big Savings on an SLR Camera

As the blog mentioned I have been in the market for a good starter SLR camera. I really liked Canon and Nikon, and then I found a stunning deal. On Friday past Best Buy had a half dozen opened boxes with the EOS Rebel T1i in them. Regular price - $899
Sale price was then put to $719
Finally a sticker was over this price at $629 Canadian. Sure enough I grabbed one and headed to the checkout where it in fact came up as $629. What a great deal I would say. Added a memory card, extra zoom lens to come away with a great deal.

It pays to shop hard and do some research. The manual is good, and I am having fun trying different things out with the new camera. The plan is to take some great photos hopefully while out riding on the motorcycle, so stay tuned in. Pictures may appear quicker than you may imagine, despite the fact that I live in Nova Scotia, Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment